For gentle skin lightening, Deva Brightening cream is a skin care product designed to be used mainly on the face but can be used on any area requiring treatment.
When applied to the skin, the cream will give the skin a brighter, clearer appearance. It is an effective cream to lighten and brighten the skin as it treats pigmentation. A decrease in pigmentation and an overall improvement in skin tone and clarity can be seen within four to eight weeks of continuous use at least once a day.
Deva Brightening Skin Cream improves uneven complexion ,reverses sun damage, helps to fade acne spots, removes brown scars, lighten age spots especially on the hands and removes brown spots or freckles from the face.
The cream contains alpha and beta hydroxyl acids, a complex of vitamins and a natural formula to lighten the skin.
Deva brightening cream may change its colour from white to almond with exposure to air and light. This is expected and does not change the cream’s effectiveness. The cream should be used within 60 days after opening.
Brightening Skin Cream:
- Dramatically improves the appearance of skin pigmentation by blocking the production of melanin using natural ingredients.
- Fruit acids exfoliate the skin to reveal a fresh complexion.
- On initial application, skin may be sensitive due to increased skin turnover.
- Always apply sun protection when using Brightening Skin Cream
- Does not contain any harmful ingrediants
- You may experience a fine rash in the first few weeks of use, this is due to the many fruit acids in the products which draw impurities to the surface of the skin including whiteheads and blackheads.